Friday, November 12, 2010

Bohemian Love by Ruby Lane and a freebie

Good morning!

Let's talk about love...Bohemian Love, that is.  Bohemian Love is the new kit by Ruby Lane and everything I have ever wanted in a kit.  When I grow up I want to be this kit!  Take a look at the preview and drool:


I don't even know where to start!  It just pops at you with its wonderful color and textures!  The papers...oh the papers!  If you know anything at all about me you know I love papers.  Can you imagine how fantastic your pictures will look against these backgrounds?  And the elements?  Look at those frames! And ribbons!  And swirly things!  And stitches! And the hearts...those hearts make my own heart pitter-patter!  

But the best way to show you what amazing things can happen when you use this kit is by sharing with your some of the layouts by Ruby Lane's CT:

by Maria


by Amy


by Ella


by Toni

by Glynis


The best part is that the kit is on sale for 58% off at Funky Playground Designs. What's not to love about this offer for Bohemian Love?

And today, because it's Friday, Ruby Lane has created this beautiful quick page for all of you:



You can download it here.

Happy scrapping!
MariaS

1 comment: