Saturday, February 5, 2011

Birthday Bash, New Release and a Freebie!

Just a reminder that it is a month long Birthday Bash here at the Ruby Lane blog!!

Today I am showing you my newest release Sweet Love:

 and here is some added inspiration from the MOST AMAZING CT!  I love my girls!
by Amy


by Carolyn

by Ella

by Lynette

by Keesha 

This Friday, I am releasing a new kit called "In My Heart" complete with clusters, glitters, and Quickpages!
Here is a sneak peek!
I am rushing through this blog post because it is snowing big lovely flakes of snow out here and we are going SLEDDING!  YAY!  My kids are so excited and just want me to hurry up he he.  I will come back later today and post some pictures of our fun, and who knows  --- maybe another BIRTHDAY BASH FREEBIE??!!
OH I did want to show you all Girl Boy Girl's Funky Club Release for this week, if you are not a member of the Funky Club, you ought to be!  $10 - 16 weeks of minis!

Today's free item is a quickpage created with Sweet Love, you can get the full kit HERE
This is my layout that I created the QP with
and the QP from this layout is available





2 comments: