Monday, December 12, 2011

Digital Scrapbooking Studio Christmas Carol Blog Hop!

Happy Monday everyone and welcome aboard the Christmas Carol Blog Hop!  While I have your attention I want to let you know that when the New Year arrives. there is going to be a MAJOR change for Ruby Lane - and you won't want to miss it!  It is very exciting and a big celebration will kick off on JANUARY 5 with the official announcement!!  I hope you will come back and see what this new venture is all about and enjoy some freebies!

Here is the official list of all of the participating designers:

Nibbles Skribbles
Shelly Marie Scraps
Snips N Snails
Scrappy Cocoa
Aimee Harrison Designs
Snickerdoodle Designs
Let Me Scrapbook
Deli Scraps by Min
Booland Designs
eqrAveziur
Darlene Designs
JW DigiScraps
Feli Designs
SKrapper Digitals
Ambowife Designs
Ruby Lane
Digilicious Designs
JanetB Designs
Julie C Designs
Monika Designs
Piggy Scraps

I chose the theme "Winter Wonderland" and decided to use all of the bright and festive trendy tones that my  children are in love with this season.  Not to mention shine, shimmer and stickers! :)  I hope you enjoy my little portion:

No comments:

Post a Comment